Private joint-stock commercial bank “Ravnaq bank” was founded in June,2001. On June 23,2001 the bank has obtained license №70 which gives the right to make a banking operations.
Since November,2002 the bank is a member of the Guarantee Fund supporting deposits of citizens in the bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, member of RSE “Tashkent”, and member of the Bank association of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Currently bank has focused particular attention on:
- Harmonization of approaches in relation to the customer service
- Improving the technology of service delivery
- Service improvements
- Applying standard technologies with an individual approach to each customer
- Personal managers service deliveries
- Organizing of the most effective cooperation of the customer with bank units
- Performing flexible tariff policy, establishing business relationships with customers
One of the priority area of the strategic development plans for the next 5 years is to expansion of infrastructure by opening new branches and mini-banks
Implementation of the program of infrastructure expansion allow the bank ensuring stable growth the scope of its activities In doing so,bank will focus on funding the subjects of the small business and private enterprise.