Bank Guarantee is provided in local and foreign currencies for the following purposes:
- Guarantee for payment prolongation of customs duties;
- Payment guarantee;
- Advance payment guarantee;
- risk guarantee of non-repayment of a loan received in another Bank
- Bid Security
- Guarantee of performance of the contract/contract.
- For up to 12 months;
- Commissions – from 0.5% per month of guarantee amount as per the parties’ agreements
As the Bank guarantee, the followings can be provided:
- Collateral funds;
- Collateral vehicles, real estate and other property;
- Insurance Certificate ;
- Guarantee of third parties.