Self-service kiosk (self-service terminal) is a hardware and software system providing the payments acceptance from physical entities in a self-service mode. This type of payment terminal is characterized with a high level of independence of its work. This device is designed for the following transactions:
- payment of services of mobile and landline communication’s operators;
- payment of internet access services;
- Payment of housing and public utility services;
- replenishment of web-wallets;
- loading of funds to a card;
- Card account information.